Re: [NTLK] PowerBook 1400 worth upgrading?

From: Mr.Graziano (Catzindustries_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 18:30:52 PST

Oh so it goes decent on the web? But then again it does have a really
powerful processor! Do they have G4 processors for the 1400? I use Macs
since the year 98 and I hate Windows so much that I just found out my local
news station uses XP and dont even watch them anymore! I have quite a
collection of the older ones (like 3 Performas 3 Powerbooks and a bunch more
including one Newton!) Since its decent on the ol web Ill probably look for
some Microsoft guy (that obviously dont know anything) selling G3 cards for
Powerbooks!
 Thanks