Re: [NTLK] BT-001 v1.1 antenea?

From: newton_at_allaboutjake.com
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 09:50:16 PST

> Orrr... have an antenea that covers thinly the inside of the newton
> cover, and have the connection to the blue tooth module run through
> the little knockout on the side of the Newton.

Sonny also suggested the idea of adhering a film-type antenna to the
inside of the cover and run the antenna outside through the knock-out.
Not necessarily a bad idea. However, its beyond my ability to design and
manufacture such an antenna.

Furthermore, the PCB design, with the ground planes and microstrip trace
to the antenna chip might be flawed as well. Any redesign on my part
could be equally as flawed as I'm not an RF engineer.

Jake