Re: [NTLK] Screenshot help needed ...

From: Simon Bell (simonbell_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 04:13:09 PST

On 12 Dec, 2005, at 7:07 am, Andreas Nijenhuis wrote:

> with Gifserver running in the background ('Active' checked in the apps
> ref slip), I open ScreenShooter, hit/tap the 'whole screen' button.

Okay, I think I get it now. The release note I have for
ScreenShooter says it works with SimpleMail. In its latest release,
Mail V has evolved past the point where it supports legacy SimpleMail
formats; it no longer recognizes the format of the message built by
ScreenShooter for it to send.

If you can persuade Daniel Padilla to update ScreenShooter for Mail V
I would be very happy to help him with the new format required.

Simon