Re: [NTLK] Pagan/Wiccan software for Newton

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 08:22:28 PST

We used to have a practicing Wiccan on this site. Her site is at: http://felesmagus.com/
  and she has done quite a bit of Newton stuff, hardware and software. Haven't heard from her in a while though...which is unfortunate.
  I have her Book of Shadows on my site as a Newton Book and it's quite good and very well done. It can easily be used as a guide in creating your own BOS.
  http://newton.tek-ed.com/pkgdldr.cfm?type=2&index=115

  Also on my books site, I've created a Newton book on magical herbs and their properties:
  http://newton.tek-ed.com/pkgdldr.cfm?type=2&index=258

  As to actual pagan applications, I'm not aware of any really...but I do have an application *made* by a pagan!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Sam Haren <samharen_at_ozemail.com.au> wrote:
  Hi,

I am starting work on a postdoctoral research project that is looking
at PDA technologies and Pagan and Wiccan ritual practices, and from
what I gather there is quite a underground collection of Pagan-based
applications for the Newton. I am trying to conduct an extensive
search on the net for Newton based Pagan software or websites, whilst
I've come across a few I was wondering whether anyone has encountered
any sites or programs that they could recommend.

Best Regards

Dr Samuel J Haren
Portable Technology Research Unit
Flinders University SA
samharen_at_ozemail.com.au

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

Yahoo! Shopping