[NTLK] Pagan/Wiccan software for Newton

From: Sam Haren (samharen_at_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 02:25:26 PST

Hi,

I am starting work on a postdoctoral research project that is looking
at PDA technologies and Pagan and Wiccan ritual practices, and from
what I gather there is quite a underground collection of Pagan-based
applications for the Newton. I am trying to conduct an extensive
search on the net for Newton based Pagan software or websites, whilst
I've come across a few I was wondering whether anyone has encountered
any sites or programs that they could recommend.

Best Regards

Dr Samuel J Haren
Portable Technology Research Unit
Flinders University SA