Re: [NTLK] restoring from card to card

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 18:55:22 PST

Ed Kummel wrote:
> There is no native way to do this. The only thing I have found it SBM utilities:
> http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/sbmutils/docu/readme.htm
>
> Ed
> web/gadget guru
> Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com
>
> Donald Beirdneau <donaldb_at_mac.com> wrote:
> I have been storing all my content on the internal 32mb card--which

hmmm if my memory serves me correctly I have an app on one of my newts
that does a card to card copy. hmmmmmmm "copy machine"? if that's do it
then me thinks I cauld pass it on to whomever could put it somewhere
usefull; assuming there are no restrictions on it. I did mention that
when I got into newtons I found the proggy's that did what I wanted and
now I can't recall which ones provide me with what "features".

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.