[NTLK] Where are the 12 missing ClipArt Libraries?

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 18:39:53 PST

Well, I'm not having much luck...

I wrote to Don Vollum (former head of PelicanWare), but the e-mail account I was using for him bounced.

Meanwhile, I investigated a lead for T/Maker, the developer that actually put together the clip art libraries way back when. The company changed hands a bunch of times; I think Broderbund owns them now. It seems unlikely that they would be willing to help us access these clip art libraries.

So... I'm asking folks to check their dusty archives and look in their software collections. Maybe somebody has these clip art library packages gathering dust somewhere...

Matt K.