[NTLK] [NTLK]: Stymied yet again!

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 06:20:58 PDT

Hi all,

Once more it is time to turn the collective brain to one of my
problems (I seem to have got what I think is a sort out of "The
Puzzler" poster earlier). I'm connecting to the internet using a
Netgear wi-fi card to the 834 router.

This time it involves NewtSync/NCU.

For some reason NewtSync now refuses to sync my address book in its
entirety - just sends down a single address. I've tried re-installing
both on Mac (OSX10.4.2) and Newt 2k and re-setting NewtSync so that
it says it hasn't synced before. All to no avail.
It used to work pretty good. So what's the likely problem?

I therefore turned to NCU. It installed ok and I've gone through the
unna file on NCU and OSX and done all that it says (allowing for the
differences to 10.4.2). But the Newt won't pick up the Mac on
Appletalk or on a serial link so I can't get NCU to work.

Can any of you please lend an electronic hand ? Effusive thanks
would be the reward!

Brian
spylaw4_at_mac.com