Re: [NTLK] OT: Fly Pentop

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 05:29:22 PDT

>From: Sushi <sushi_at_ragingbull.com>
>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:01:03 +0900
>
> >> http://www.liveonthefly.com
>>>

>> Most annoying website ever...
>> Marty
>
>You got that right!
>
>What a terrible web site. I went there with great anticipation and was
>totally turned off.

At first I was quite interested, but then somehow the siteslowed down
and the design started to get in the way. I lack the paitience for
such experiments.

>Obviously, I am not a member of their target demographic audience.

Yes, and the device seems rather limited and reliant on the special
paper. Sans display there is no way to change appointments and
such... I'd say even kids in junior high need to change their
appointments every once in a while, and the calculator is seemingly
limited to eight digits *g* And where's the handwriting recognition?!

Or, more along with the target group: Duh! Booooring!

Oliver

--
"We used to be afraid of comets. The dinosaurs should have been
afraid of comets. Now it is the comet's turn to be afraid,"