Re: [NTLK] [OT]: HTML to text conversion guide

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:13:30 PDT

This one used to ask people to send text only. I'm on the side of send text
only people. Most of the HTML Email I get is cutesy dancing smiling faces in
a row across the Email or some slick ad copy my spam filter missed. I just
like to read what people have to say. I don't need to be entertained by a
chorus line of dancing icons.

I will now get off my soap box and return you to your regularly scheduled
gripe session.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41