[NTLK] Mail V: no items in InBox

From: Edward R Johnson Jr (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 20:53:22 PDT

Check your incoming mail server . It should be "imap.cs.com". Your
outgoing mail server should be smtp.aol.com with a port setting of 547.
I extracted this info from my Apple Mail Preference screen.
Hope this helps.

Semper Fi!

Ed Johnson

It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Be
Prepared!