Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtway v2.0

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 12:49:41 PDT

>From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
>Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:14:50 -0600

>On Aug 8, 2005, at 3:38 PM, Daniel Padilla wrote:
> > http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/StowAwayDriver/
> > StowAway_Source.zip
>w00t!
>Thanks Daniel.
>No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Daniel!
Grant, it would be great if you could buff up that driver, and I'm
sure you'll get some of firstborns named after you if you could
implement / make a version that supports the German keyboard layout.

Go go go!

Oliver :)

--
But having just found out that the camp ground front desk computer is
connected via WLAN, I just can't resist... it being after midnight...