[NTLK] Upgrading Lucent Turbo Bronze card

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 12:48:36 PDT

>> I don't think it's possible to upgrade a Bronze turbo to a gold? =20
>> If it is please tell...

> It is, it is possible! And I'll show you how!

With all due respect, I think we are not talking about the same
thing here. It seems you upgraded a Lucent Turbo Silver card here.
The question was if it was possible to do the same with a Lucent
(or Orinoco) Turbo BRONZE card. Have you done what you describe with
such a beast, too? That would be extremely interesting! I'd gladly
test if this on Windows XP Servicepack 2 for you if there is a remote
chance for this to work.

Thanks for writing the excellent instruction page!

Regards

Frank