[NTLK] Stowaway keyboards

From: Starnes, Douglas (Douglas.Starnes_at_bcbsfl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 08:38:18 PDT

Is there a list of what variants of the Stowaway keyboard work with Daniel =
Padilla's driver=3F

I see that Think Outside has these keyboards for USB, Bluetooth, IR, and =
their XT version. I want to get a Stowaway, but everything I have read =
about these seems to indicate that I need to get one of the 'vintage' ones =
=66or a Palm III or a Palm V or something. Could I not just get the USB on=
e=
 and construct an adapter to the MP's Serial port=3F Does the portable =
model (for the iPaq - the $30 one) work with this driver=3F I wanted to ge=
t=
 something that works, but was hoping to not have to go the =
'find-it-if-you-can-and-good-luck' route especially if a new one would work.

Thx
        Doug-Doug the Mighty

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate =
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail =
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views=
 =
of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. The information contained in =
this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the =
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This document may contain =
material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable =
law. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible =
=66or delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any =
use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY =
PROHIBITED; and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the =
document. THANK YOU.