Re: [NTLK] PDAPanache stylus for newton 2100

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 08:05:04 PDT

Tony Kan wrote:
> I should also add that I bought them from Panache only a month ago. And
> they do fit in the silo.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony Kan

Only a month ago? I have looked on their site but no mention of them
(just recently). Last I heard they had sold out.....hmm perhaps they
still have a small quantity left that they are willing to sell if you
call and ask? Interesting. I have one and love it, great balance and I
had thought about getting a spare. Rod if you find out they still sell
them, let me know.

-Dan