Re: [NTLK] Telephony software - Any Interest?

From: Børre Ludvigsen (borrel_at_abdallah.hiof.no)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 06:10:41 PDT

Although I am unable to do any development myself, I would very
interested in the possibility of using my 2100 as a phone with my Nokia
GSM card.

- Barre

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:04:35 -0400
> From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
> To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> Subject: [NTLK] Telephony software - Any Interest?
>
> April 29, 2005
>
> With all of the discussion of NotePhone and Siemens stuff lately, I was w=
ondering if there is any interest in some simple Newton telephony software?=
 I've got a few simple apps written by an Australian developer, whom I assu=
me was once a telephone lineman. Looks to be basic work tools designed to r=
ead codes from input signals and such. Somebody will have to look at the so=
ftware and determine its usefulness. The fellow does not perform any Newton=
 development anymore, but he was kind enough to grant permisson for the fre=
e release of his applications and eBooks, some of which have not been relea=
sed to UNNA, if memory serves. I've been trying to safeguard the source mat=
erials, but will happily make such materials freely available to serious de=
velopers.

> Frank, Sonny, etc. contact me via e-mail, if interested.
>
> Warmest regards,
>
> Matt the K.
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquirie=