Re: [NTLK] Newt on HGH

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_Rogers.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 12:58:17 PDT

My thought was that a new company would be more likely to facilitate development on their product
than a company that is already well established and well known. Since it is Linux'd based I doubt
that Paul's efforts would be wasted as it should be able to be easily ported to another platform. I
agree the Zaurus is a nicer unit. I actually prefer the sl-3000 with the internal microdrive but
what's the chances if them donating a free unit to a developer who has thousands of followers. How
many NewtonTalk members will buy the first unit endorse by PaulG. I know I have my hand up.