Re: [NTLK] 'Clio NXT' (ideal Newton emu hardware?)

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 14:54:36 PDT

I know little about Intel based PCs but I thought it was possible to
install any compatible Windows OS on a compatible Intel chip. The
ClioNXT has an Intel PXA255 processor at 400 MHz with Intel XScaleT
technology. What is compatible with this processor? Only win CE.NET 4.2
Pro or are there other candidates?

Alex