Re: [NTLK] Jaggies, Jaggies, JAGGIES, ARGH!

From: Scott Strungis (sstrungis_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 11:14:00 PDT

> There are two versions of the jaggies: hardware
> jaggies and software jaggies.

I have done a recent brainwipe in the last 2 months. Currently there's
stock stuff, avi's backdrop, Adam Tow's Alarm Clock, Courier, SimpleMail, a
timer, a couple of pictures, and a couple of Newton Books. That's it. No
other fluff. One of the longer Newt books is on a memory card so that I can
keep a meg free on the Newt itself.

I don't see what could cause a software Jaggie.

I have never taken my Newt apart, and I hear that it is a daunting task.

Scott

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++
1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail