Re: [NTLK] StowAway Keyboard Driver problem

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 06:28:53 PDT

>yes i have it hardwired to the keyboard
>soldered on the pins for testing and i
>built the cable from scratch following
>schematic on the net by Daniel Padilla.
>I used and old mac printer cable and cut
>off one end then checked the wire with
>a meter to ensure proper placement. I
>assume the sketch is correct.

John,

I hope this will end up being one of these laugh-at-yourself, smack-your-forehead-with-the-palm-of-your-hand realizations, but do you have the pinouts on Daniel's drawing backwards? The sketch is correct.

     111

tells me the connections aren't right.

Oh, something else I just thought of--what Stowaway keyboard model are you using? IIRC, Daniels sketch works with the m100 model Stowaway keyboard.

Doug Parker