Re: [NTLK] sending emails via wifi not working?

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:46:00 PDT

As far as I know Hiroshi's driver and the newton compatible wifi cards
all operate on 802.11b.
You say you are just now trying to use it on an 80211g network? 802.11g
wireless access points will slow themselves down to work with 802.11b
devices when an 802.11b device attempts to use them, but this *can* be
disabled on many routers. e.g/. they can turn off 802.11b support - are
we sure this isn't the case?

Or is it that the newton can get online, but you are just now trying to
set up email?

J Tyler Nichols