Re: [NTLK] sending emails via wifi not working?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 20:53:38 PDT

Has anybody experience this problem? I have had an earthlink account and using it with my Newton 2100, and now I can't send emails using a wireless g network. I have been using a wireless b newtwork. I have read the posts regarding the smtp auth and such and have done so but when I send messages via earthlink it goes to various ip addresses but never gets sent. I am using MailV. any suggestions are appreciated. by the way I am still able to receive Newtontalk on my Newton just can't send??

Robert Serna
japecan_at_earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.