Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:30:55 PDT

You even get wisdom on this list:
Herein is synergy, my friends. The considerate actions of a few
worked to obtain a greater benefit for the many.

 "I now wish to publicly offer my personal thanks to Newton
software author Bernie Bernstone who has kindly recognized the needs and
wants of Newton community. It is actions like these which give the Newton
community meaning, actions that keep our PDA platform of choice alive."

I absolutely agree with the above sentiment. Thanks for expressing it so
well for all of us James.
Clare