Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 08:55:09 PDT

Macs R Us Computers wrote:
> Hello All,
> I was told be a good friend (w/ a Newton) that There
> was Monopoly (The Game) for the Newton Plat form, and
> I have never heard of that... Is there really
> Monopoly Newton OS, if so where would on buy/download
> it?

Yes there is indeed. Bernie wrote several apps for the newton.
Newtopoly and Bernies Book Reader (have a NewtonBook read aloud to you)
are his most popular ones. He is not developing anymore, but he does
still sell them and will get back to you if you have any questions.

http://www.bernstone.com/newton/products/Newtopoly.html

-Dan