Re: [NTLK] External Power Packs for Newtons

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 19:30:08 PST

Not sure if this was discussed before or if anyone has a solution yet
regarding an External Power Packs for Newtons other than the Booster
Pack that was designed for the OMP/MP100 wich used AAA batteries.

I also recall there were packs that were used with the MP100 and the
MP1x0 series externally that fit in the Leather Communications Case
that had a connector to plug directly into your Newton.

I have a decent suggestion for one but wanted to know if anyone on the
list has tried in the past or present to use something to power their
Newton other than the stock rechargeable, booster or specialized pack
that fit in the case I mentioned above.

Of you know of anything give the specs, possible manufacturer and any
other details that would help everyone out... it seems that people are
selling on eBay, others are re celling on list but officially there
are no current manufacturers of pre-made pack for the Newton.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung