Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 14:25:05 PDT

Sometime around 26/9/04 (at 10:10 pm -0400) Vaguely Radio said:

>Okay, this is a weird request. I've checked eBay and come up with
>nothin'. Anyone know where I could get a baseball cap with the Newton
>or Apple logo on it (Newton preferred of course)?

Ermm.. well, I know this is a bit cheeky to use the logo like this,
but I couldn't resist...

Now you can get two styles of cap, one with the Newton, Inc logo and
the other with the classic Newton lightbulb logo, at
<http://www.cafepress.com/newtonwear>. The price is $14.99 and $13.99
respectively. That's $1 above the base (Cafe Press) price, and I'll
send all those massive $1-per-cap profits (hah!) straight across to
the Newtontalk PayPal account.

Any use?

Should I do some shirts and other stuff? Should I use colour? Should
I cease and desist before lawyers jump on my neck?

(The answer to the last question is 'probably'. So if you want one,
don't wait. This may be a limited edition. ;-)