Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 22:52:19 PDT

On Sep 26, 2004, at 9:10 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:

>> I myself have grown tired of this topic as well.
>
> Apparently not, as you seem quick to reply virtually every time the
> name "Ferdi" is mentioned! For someone who just bought their first
> MessagePad about two weeks ago (according to an earlier post, dated
> 9/11/04), you would seem to have done a great deal of business with him
> in a very short time.
>
> I'd say "curiouser and curiouser," but there's really not much of a
> question left here.

I think you are confusing Sushi and Shannan...

Anyhow, I have to agree that this topic is one that seems to set Woo
off in a negative way. Although I do agree with what he is saying, he
is a little over the top when the subject rolls around to Ferdi.

I think looking through the archives will give anyone more then enough
info regarding mr. Ozgunner to make there own informed decision...

Marty

PS Roman, don't let it get to you my brother, it's no big thing.
Actually I think in talking about "the newton community" we must
realize there is enough room in this community for some conflict and
disagreement too.