Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Shannan M. (shannans_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 08:40:21 PDT

Thanks DJV,
I didnt really consider anything happening to my newton such as having
it stolen or losing it in some other way.
Do people steal these things?
I understand how they are still of great value to those that know what
they are but wouldnt the general public look at this and take a miss?
One thing that I do not understand is why Apple did not include a
serial port in the newton 2100 to begin with? The rectangular
connector does not seem to have any native components designed to use
it (or perhaps it does and i just have not heard of them as of yet).
Shannan