Re: [NTLK] Newton News - any sites left?

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 10:44:00 PDT

I made some fixes and extensions to nblog a while ago. I'm in between
web-hosts so for the next few days you can find the files at:

http://69.5.24.240/gm/newton/nblog/

The three .pkg files represent the last build I did. There are .sit
archives that contain the source etc. I'll pay attention to this
thread and try to help out if you run into trouble getting it to work.

I'm finishing up some work on making modifications to the PMS
time-accounting app that I use every day. Adding some stuff to nBlog
is still something I want to pick up again; but of course others are
free to run with it too given that Adam Tow released the source to all
his great software like nBlog.

On my new web-host I've set-up a publicly accessible Subversion
repository to hold the projects I'm working on, so that if anyone
wants to take what I'm working on and run with it or feed changes back
in, that will be possible.

But I'm still in the process of getting it all setup.

Gavin.