[NTLK] Newton News - any sites left?

From: Sune Lilbęk (sune_at_heptown.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 13:24:03 PDT

Dear List,

I must admit that reading through my daily NewtonTalk is almost too
much for me. Sometimes I miss some days or even a week. Hence, I am no
longer "up to date" regarding all the new cool software out there.

I used to visit sites like http://www.thisoldnewt.com ,
http://www.planetnewton.com & http://www.info-newt.com

But they've dried out long ago. Until this summer there was one site
(that I know of) left...but now it haven't been updated since June.
That site was btw: http://newton.does.it (I like the address :), and
it's still a favorite resource...but there's no regular news anymore :(

Can anyone help - where can I get my weekly dose of "what's hot and
what's not" - in short, are there any easy-to-use Newton News-sites
left? I'm sure these sites are a benefit to the whole community, and
makes it easier for a developer to get your software "out" to the
masses. But...alas...I cannot find any....

Kind regards

Sune, Denmark