[NTLK] Calls app - what am I doing wrong here?

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 15:38:58 PDT

Hi all,

I just started using the Calls app (probably with some MoreInfo
extensions - I had never used Calls before installing MI, so no idea
what's an extension and what's built-in) and it's acting in a very
strange way. I browsed briefly through the Newton 2100 user manual (the
one on UNNA) and it did a short run-through of Calls but I didn't see
any explanation of my problem.

Anyhow, I don't use Calls frequently, so I only have a few calls - I
mostly use it to remind me to make a followup phone call on some subject
or another, so it shows up in At A Glance. But whenever I go back and
find a week-old phone call to add an entry (it dropped into the past
because I was expecting a reply that I haven't yet gotten, for example),
I open it, and it's set to today's date... cool, I think, and add in
the new information (yet another voice mail message...), close it... and
in MI's "At A Glance" a bunch of other old calls are shown, also set up
to today's date.

Now, it's entirely possible that I've completely missed the point of the
Calls app and am using it totally wrong. But does anybody have any idea
why these old calls show up, and more importantly, how to make them
stop??

Thanks,
  Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project