Re: [NTLK] Newton News - any sites left?

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 15:32:40 PDT

On Monday, September 20, 2004, at 03:13PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

>but perhaps it's time to consider having a community-powered news
>blog...

it would be very easy to do something like that too. just off the top of my head, blogger provides tools for creating "team based" blogs that allow multiple people to post to the site. that seems to be the biggest problem with sites of this type. they are run by one person and sometimes that person doesn't have the time to keep it up, for any number of reasons. it seems to me that a team based blog has the potential to be much more successful and long lived.

--
-- Nowhere Man
-- nowhereman77_at_mac.com