Re: [NTLK] Don't deal with this John Acuff

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 13:58:41 PDT

Well let's hope it doesn't happen again. It would be a great loss to
lose Frank's Services to the newton community i have had a few deals
with him and all i can say is that he is outstanding and also very fair
with everything he offers he has never in my experience tried to get
more than something is worth just because it says Newton. Keep up the
good work Frank and don't let idiots like him get you upset.

Richard
Richard Clark
MawgaDog Computer Systems
http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net