Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.1: no connection

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 15:50:22 PDT

Nowhere Man wrote:

> i just posted an updated version of nSync that seems to fix some of the
> instabilities with serial connections. The weird thing is i didn't
> change any code. All I did was package it as a disk image rather than a
> tar bundle.

That IS weird, but it does indeed work now with my serial connection.
Thanks!

However, sorry to report that none of my Address Book sync'ed over and
it seems like it might have skipped every other event on my iCal.
Anything I can do on this end to help troubleshoot? Send a debug log
or anything?

Steven
http://stevenf.com/