Re: [NTLK] update/French language on the MP110

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 07:39:06 PDT

On 12-sep-04, at 3:13, Mac User wrote:
> - Since my mother tongue is French, I would like it to have a French
> dictionary to it, so it won't interpret a French word with an English
> one. Is it possible? I don't mind if the menu are English, but what I
> write is important!

I don't know the answers to your other question, my first Newt was a
110, but if you want to write French with good recognition and have a
few dollars to spare get a 2100 from http://jksalesinc.com/catalog/ (or
another source of course, but they sell them quite cheap)
and head over http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ where you can get a
French dictionary and more French goodies...

Robert Benschop