[NTLK] update/French language on the MP110

From: Mac User (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 18:13:31 PDT

Hi,

I just had my MP 110. as I can see, it is loaded with the US English
dictionary with version 1.2 of Newton OS.

So here are my questions:

- I suppose I can upgrade it to 1.3 with the Newten software?

- Since my mother tongue is French, I would like it to have a French
dictionary to it, so it won't interpret a French word with an English
one. Is it possible? I don't mind if the menu are English, but what I
write is important!

I'm still in search for a serial cable (one for PC, since I think it
should work wit my Mac and keyspan USB/serial adaptor for Palm) If
anyone has one to spare, I'll be happy. They are rare!

Thanks for any help.