[NTLK] A few thoughts on Einstein.

From: Mike Grauer (linuxking_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 02:59:15 PDT

I wonder if some people are thinking straight. Nothing says they have to
open the code. Also there is nothing saying you have to like it ether. With
that in mind there is nothing saying you can't start your own Newton
project.
Sort of like there are many deferent game system emulators. Some are free
some are not and others are open source. There is room in my opinion for
others.

I do how ever think that Apple will not make a deal with anyone with
relation to Newton. Just knowing the history of Apple and Steve Jobs.
Its just my gut feeling.

In any case I like to wish people heading Einstein good luck with what ever
direction they decide to go weather that is open source or closed.