Re: [NTLK] Format of Exported Notes

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 04:32:53 PDT

Dan wrote:
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:39:51 -0400

>they have released Soft Print Pack as FREEWARE!!!!!!
>http://www.sytek.ca/products/newton/spp.htm So if you were thinking of
>getting a Print Pack cable, give this a try. And be sure to thank the
>author for releasing the software!

Opps, sorry 'bout that.
I wrote to them about releasing it Freeware and it took a long time for them
to respond.
Also for a time they were going to do some testing as the author released a
leaner copy...
When I beta tested the new lean version it would not install properly on my
PC XP and I kinda got overwhelmed when my wife had to go in for major
surgery and forgot to check with them if I should post it here. It may not
be ready for primetime yet but I would suggest you check with the author -
he was kinda busy when I first asked him to release it. I have the emails
some where on my PC still...

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family...