[NTLK] OT Babies and US Army

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 05:30:27 PDT

I also get the point, Sir, though I protest the reference as well. I
was once a Civil Affairs Team Sergeant. During Gulf War I, we helped
take care of thousands of babies in a Kurdish refugee camp. After a few
weeks... bare boobs lost any interest for us as we saw them put to their
intended use all day long! Some of those kids were starving and when
the only food source (mom) was also starving, there wasn't much milk to
fix the problem. We put food in both bellies, not to mention putting
tents over their heads and providing medical care.