Re: [NTLK] Cleaning the screen with isopropyl alcohol is bad?

From: Andy Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 16:17:42 PST

I use a ispropyl alcohol that is specificaly for electronic components,
sell as "high purity isoprophyl alcohol".
Following this line of conversation, is this kind of clean really the
best for the Newton, as Apple suggest in MessagePad 2000 User's Manual,
or is it better to clean with some humid cleaner, as most of us clean
it's glasses?

Regards,
Andy.