Re: [NTLK] Cleaning the screen with isopropyl alcohol is bad?

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 15:25:39 PST

I thought that rubbing alcohol was non-conductive for electricity, and
evaporated rather quickly - so I doubt that it "shorted" anything out
by getting where it should not have.

Just how far apart did you disassemble the newton? Are you sure all the
cables are connected everywhere? Have you pressed the reset button?
Which model newton do you have?

J Tyler Nichols