Re: [NTLK] observation and question

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 13:49:54 PST

Generally speaking the System memory or heap memory can be thought of
as RAM and Flash memory can be thought of as storage space. The 2000
has the same flash memory as the 2100 but only one forth as much heap
memory. All packages ( applications) whether you are using them or not
use a small amount of heap. Before I upgraded my 2000 I was getting
out of memory messages from activities as simple as opening the extras
drawer and tapping the overview button.
I solved my issue with a $30 mother board.

woody