Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: Travelling to US - baggage advice?

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 11:40:58 PST

Just to be clear.... My remarks about what happened to my brother in
Toronto were " vitriol " free. It was just a reflection on how much
the whole air travel experience has changed since 9/11. I LOVE Canada.
I have spent every summer their since 1988, and hope to move there on a
permanent basis in 2-3 years.

I have flown with my MP 2100 on a number of occasions and have always
found the luggage checkers to be quite interested in the device. One
time at the Philadelphia airport, this fellow was so interesting in the
Newton that we stepped aside so that I could show him all of it's
features.

Dave