Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: Travelling to US - baggage advice?

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 09:32:24 PST

On Oct 31, 2004, at 9:14 AM, Sunder wrote:

> ::much inflammatory material::

While my political views match yours pretty well - this is a NEWTON
forum, we have already requested that this OT political bashing be left
elsewhere - this added NOTHING to the discussion of current security
processes in CANADA, or the U.S. nor did it have anything to do with
Newtons.

Please, i ask you to refrain from spamming this list with such vitriol
again.

J Tyler Nichols