[NTLK] MP2000 or MP2100?

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 04:29:52 PST

Hi everyone, last week I realized my best friend was correct 5 years ago
when he lectured me about how great the newtons really were (are). At
the time it seemed like a useless toy, but now after relying on several
completely useless palm pilots, the newton looks fantasic. Last week I
purchased an MP2000 with cables and cards and original manuals. I'd
like to use the MP2000 for checking email on the road, wireless web
browsing, and maybe some faxing. Can the 2000 do this with it's limited
ram or will I be forced to upgrade it to a 2100?

I realized how bad the palm was when I purchased a modem and a
keyboard. You can't use them at the same time! BLECH!

Thanks
Tom Stock