Re: [NTLK] MP2000 or MP2100?

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 14:04:32 PST

> For what you want to do, a 2100 is the way to go. I temporarily
> mislaid my
> 2100 weekend before last and restored my information onto a 2000. It
> only
> seemed to work reliably with nearly everything frozen out including
> Works.

Thanks Tony. That was my feeling. After buying the 2000 I started to
think I really should have gotten a 2100. I just bought a "like new"
2100 from ebay ($94) and will either keep the 2000 for parts, or choose
the brighter of the two backlights and sell the 2000.

Looking forward to writing some software for it.

-tom