Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Shannan M. (shannans_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 07:05:04 PDT

The Newton works with bluetooth? That is amazing! I find it
incredible that an older piece of hardware can function with such a
new standard.

David, your multi-function board would definitely be of some value.

I am confused about one thing: Does the emate 4mb memory upgrade that
i have read about after googleing work in the Newton 2100? I didn't
think it was worth my while picking up one of these upgrade boards as
i own a Newton 2100 but if it does add more (much needed) memory then
I think i would reconsider. I have seen a few of these memory cards
sell for $30 - $50 on ebay over the last few weeks.

Newton Lover
Shannan

     EUR 99,-- (Speed Implant)
 + EUR 15,-- (used Sphinx Pico BT card)
 + EUR 70,-- (4 MB eMate memory expansion - just as example)
     EUR 184,-- or about US$ 200,--.