Re: [NTLK] Windows Palm calendar to Newt

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 12:41:50 PDT

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:59:17 -0600, Dr. Paul Jerry <pajerry_at_memlane.com> wrote:
> I've been thru the Wikki & all the refs seem to be for connecting a Newt to
> Mac Claris/Palm. Has anyone set up a synch between a Palm desktop calendar
> and a Newton?

Paul,

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do here.

First are you on a Mac or a PC?

If on a PC I would suggest the following after asking you:

Are you trying to sync your Palm to Newton? or are Sync your Palm
Desktop to Newton?

Doing a sync from Palm Desktop would mean some type of file conversion IIRC.

Generally I woudl suggest to sync Palm to something (go between app)
then to the Newton. I would say that the easiest would be to do a sync
from the Palm to Outlook (of course Lotus Notes Organizer is also
Possible) then to Newton. LookOut was suggested to me by Ronnie in
Sept. during his trip to NY to sync from Outlook to Newton. I 've
tried this and it works great.

If your on a Mac I suggest someone familiar with this on a Mac chime is.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung