[NTLK] WHo remembers the marco?

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 13:40:37 PDT

I was lolly-gagging, waiting for the end of the day at work, and came across
a webpage discussing the many Newton variants. One of the mentioned devices
was the ol' Motorola Marco!

I thought, "Hey, I remember that!"

Then I thought "Hey, it WAS wireless! I had forgotten about that!"

THEN I remembered "Hey! I have one!"

I completely forgot I ever owned one, but I sure do. Now, before I ge to
digging around in my mother's basement to find it(!), does anyone have any
opinions on the possibility (and I stress possibility, as this idea is coming
straight outta left field) of the wireless capabilities of the Marco being modified
to do 802.11b wireless?

Just a thought...

Craig W.