[NTLK] Some questions.

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 08:48:35 PDT

Now for my first questions. I didn't make a thorought research on the
archives, so if any of these questions are already replied on another place,
point me and I will search more ^_^

I see I missed the big september conference. There are plans to make another
one next year?

There are a lot of ways to transfer the texts and data from the newton to
another apps (ex: Calendar data to clarisworks). There are any way to
transfer the freeform drawings of the notes aplication to another format
(ex: PICT)? I have a similar problem with NewtPaint. Originally this
application was bundled with a Pict converter, but I didn't received it. Any
suggestions? I have a lot of nice drawings of my friends (most of them
publish their own fanzines -some of them even draw real comics!) I would
want to send, or publish, or print (I have a printer for the newton, but its
starting to show age and has become temperamental) from my computer.

Since I adquired my first newton back in 2001 I've been searching in
internet for any newbie guides, but almost all pages I found assume that you
are an experienced newton user, or are terribly outdated (pointing to pages
that doesn't exist, or listing applications that I can't buy or get
anymore). Apart from reading the newton FAQ, someone can point me to a
"teach the basics after the newton basics" guide?

Last question: I am studying korean, and I would like to write notes in that
language on the newton. I found a demo of a Korean IME for newton, but no
way to register it or to get a complete version. As probably I would start
Japanese soon, anyone can point me to a good Japanese IME for newton?

Thanks for reading this far, and excuse my english ^_^